Today's outfit is an old favourite that I've worn before, for a reason - it's fabulous!
- Velvet blazer - Le Chateau, consignment; last seen here in January with a different suede skirt (same top and belt!)
- Sleeveless top - Jacob, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in September with a boho green skirt
- Skirt - Pioneer Wear, vintage 80s, vintage fair; last worn here in February with black and white plaid ruffles
- Boots - Clarks; last seen here earlier this month with a jammy dress
- Leather trench coat (below) - no label, vintage 70s, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) over dark greens
This is actually the fourth time in 6 years that I've worn this skirt with this blazer, and the third time that I've worn these boots with the full ensemble. Hey, when you have a winning combination, you always have a go-to look.
Outerwear - I sewed the button back on my jacket when I did a fit of mending recently. I love this vintage leather trench - I never mind getting it wet, and it's soft but strong. I could definitely go adventuring in it.
- Fur scarf - Danier, thrifted
- Wool fingerless gloves - Parkhurst
I had to dash back inside and grab my brolly for my walk to work. Spitty rain!
These boots always get love. I like how the heel and toe are darker - it reminds me of Siamese cats.
- Belt - Plum
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Amethyst ring - Dad's, c. 1965
- Earrings - vintage store, c. 1997