It was fate: one of the good employees of the local 7-Eleven said my outfit today was "so lavender-y!" and there we go, post title done.
- Blazer - Talbots, thrifted; purchased here in May for $10.00 (a very good shopping dash with Lesley!)
- Sweater top - Dana Buchman, thrifted; last seen here in December 2015 with purple sequins
- Skirt - Chia, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) on a post-Crafternoon Monday in April
- Booties - Feud; last seen here in November 2015 with more grey-lavender
First wearing of the blazer - it's wool, it's made in Italy, and it's quite a boxy cut - a shorter, curvier blazer would have complemented the curvy longer skirt better.
- Necklace - thrifted
- Earrings - local
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
- Gold ring - Dad's, early 60s, Frances Jewelers
Three more wonderful gifts from my awesome coworkers!
Vizzini was being a total sulky kitty today - he wanted to snuggle (that usually means he's cold), so I made him a little hidey-hole with a blanket on the couch.
|"No one will ever find me here!"|