I hope you will all forgive my terrible outfit today! My company sponsored a hot breakfast (eggs, sausages and potatoes) at the local outreach and the dozen of us volunteers wore our company t-shirts as we worked. I had to get up at 5am, and I did not want to wear anything complicated.
- T-shirt - Company swag, never to be worn here again (unless I'm doing this again)
- Long-sleeved top - Majestic, swap from Caro; had since February 2009 here, now worn only at home
- Skirt - Dolce & Gabbana, thrifted; last seen here (4th outfit) in February with mustard
- Boots - BCBG; last worn here (4th outfit) last weekend with red plaid
- Coat - Danier Leather
These pictures (with my contacts in) were taken at 6:20am. Dark outside.
Probably the best I looked all day.
- Earrings - Frances Jewelers, gift from L
My boss, Tony, gave me a bottle of blended scotch for my birthday - thanks, Boss!
I promise a better outfit tomorrow...but I had a good reason!