You guys are the best - thank you for your empathetic responses to yesterday's "mojo-less" post! I am still feeling "meh" but I faked it better today. Helps when I wear one of my power colours (or Power Colours, to emphasize their importance to me).
- Blouse - Michael Kors, thrifted; purchased here for $16.95
- Skirt - no label, handmade, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in June with a cheonsam top
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last worn here in May with fucshia and copper leather
First wearing of this blouse and it is very slippy and slidey! I couldn't tuck it into my nylons (one of my usual tricks) due to the waistband of the skirt being low, so I was tucking it back in constantly. The sleeves also wanted to unroll very badly. However, overall I really liked it.
Most of my copper collection is packed away for fall/winter - these bracelets have both been purchased recently.
- Cuff - Renoir, vintage 60s, consignment; purchased here for $12.00
- Bracelet - Renoir, vintage 60s, thrifted; purchased here for $4.00
Do you have Power Colours? What effect do they have on you?