Another weekend nearly in the bag, and woo, it's been a hot one! Until today, we've had temps nearly up to 30 - we're such delicate flowers, we're melting.
Without further ado, here we go - Friday's outfit!
- Blouse - Max Studio, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in July with a jungle
- Pants - Gap, consignment; purchased here a week ago for $9.50
- Shoes - Ralph Lauren, thrifted; last seen here in December 2015 with a crocheted dress
- Cuff - Trifari, vintage, thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
Vizzini will flop anywhere in the heat.
|"You caused this, didn't you?"|
|"I'll forgive you for the heat, if you rub my tum."|
|"I have very important work to do here."|
|"I sit here now."|
|"Are you making fun of me?"|
|"Leave me alone, woman."|
- Dress - Joe Fresh, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in September 2015 with these same shoes for Ulti!
- Capelet (below) - no label, consignment; purchased here for $7.50
- Shoes - Franco Sarto, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) in July for a stroll to town
My capelet kept the sun off my fresh ink.
- Earrings - gift from Simar
Last night, Karen had a few of us over to her house while the men hung out together at Casey's. It was still swelteringly hot. Gimme a dress!
- Dress - All Saints, consignment; first worn here in July
- Shoes - Chie Mihara; last worn here (4th outfit) for a stroll to town in early July
Vizzini was unhappy that both L and I were out all night.
|"You better give me my kitty treats when I get home!"|
- Bracelet - Fossil, gift from L
- Earrings - Fossil, thrifted
Today, it was off to town (after I slept in, how luxurious!).
I dressed to shop for clothing...and bra shopping. I hate bra shopping; it's almost as bad as swimsuit shopping.
- Cardigan - Jacob, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit) last weekend for shopping with Yvonne
- Dress - Mica, thrifted; first worn here (3rd outfit) in June to the Ulti field
- Shoes - Born, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) in that same shopping outfit last weekend
- Necklace - vintage fair
- Earrings - Aldo Accessories
After my grocery shop, I went to Flavour Upstairs. I always have great luck there. I spent about 2 hours going through everything in the store - it was lovely and relaxing.
I found this gloriously glittery necklace for $8.00.
This bracelet was also small enough for my wrist.
I couldn't resist this pink pencil skirt.
It was $12.99 and it's by Studio J,
This orange-y/red skirt is actually leather!
It's by J. Crew, and was only $14.99.
This called to me.
After my bra shopping, I happened to wander through the shoe department at the Bay. I probably should not have done that.
I needed a classic red pump - of course I did!
Linking up to: