Well, that was a stoopid day. I'm glad it's over.
- Jacket (part of a skirt suit) - Valentino, vintage early 80s, thrifted; purchased the whole suit here for $12.00
- Skirt - Quillaree, consignment; last worn here (3rd outfit) in January with cowgirl fringe
- Fluffy underskirt - H&M, thrifted; I don't track this
- Shoes - Hispanitas; last worn here in April with double leopard
I always flaunt my fluffy underskirts.
- Necklace - consignment, first wear
- Ring - gift from Mom & Dad, c. 1984
- Earrings - don't remember
Some of you wanted to see this suit together on me, so after work I had a little try-on with the whole shebang. This is my sombre wedding look.
|"Do you fancy a glass of champagne?"|
Without the hat:
And this is why I split the pieces up.
Mr. Vizzini was sulking this morning.
|"No cuddles for you."|