I'm tired and still feeling woozy from yesterday's periodontist trip. Nap time!
- Sweater - C. Wonder, thrifted; purchased here for $14.00
- Pants - Topshop, thrifted; last worn here in June with wings of the bat
- Shoes - Aldo, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit) a few weeks ago for Winesday
this one), but it's a little too matchy (even for me!), so I went with the houndstooth pants. The whale is navy blue and the sweater is a coral-red-orange.
|"There are people in the camera? Really?"|
|"Blech, you taste bad."|
- Here, as above in June (3rd outfit), with red and yellow and floral.
- Here in March (4th outfit) with a jungle skirt and stripes.
- Here in March again with leather pants and leopard.
- Here in February with houndstooth and Gaga shoulders.
- Here in February again with lilac grey.
I paid $8.50 for them so that brings them to...at 6 wears, $1.42 per wear. I'm good with that, time for them to go.
- Bangle - local
- Earrings - Plum
After I snagged Vizzini for his photo-op above, he was rolling around on the carpet while I made my breakfast.
|"Come on, one more cuddle."|