Hey, miss me? I went to a movie last night and got home slightly
tipsy late, so today y'all get a two-fer. You know: two fer the price of one.
- Blouse - Elite, vintage 80s, thrifted; first worn here with major sleeves in June
- Skirt - Vivienne Tam, consignment; last seen here way back in April 2015 with crisp white
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last worn here in May with a cold shoulder
Elaine and I went to see "The First Monday in May" (link here 'cause I love), a documentary about the staging of the "China Through the Looking Glass" exhibit and Gala at the Met in NYC back in 2013. It's an interesting look at how much work goes into an event that major, but I would have liked to have seen more fashion and less Anna Wintour dealing with seating charts.
- Belt - vintage, thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
Today, I defaulted to one of the pre-made outfits in my closet. I like putting together about 6-8 outfits out of things I want to wear, and then I can just pick the night before.
- Top - no label, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in April 2015 with the now-in-the-giveaway gingham skirt
- Skirt - Kay Unger, thrifted; last seen here in October 2015 (6th outfit, way down at the very bottom, worth it!) being very visibly Victorian
- Shoes - Steve Madden; last worn here in July 2015 - ha! with this same skirt (I'm so original)
I love the frilly little leather hem on this skirt.
- Belt - Fendi, thrifted on the weekend for $19.99
- Necklace - thrifted
- Cuff - gift from Karen
- Earrings - don't remember
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
Great outfits! What a great score in finding that Fendi belt! (I'm dying that your colleagues are clueless to Fendi!)ReplyDelete
I know, right, Chrissy? Ha, IT people...Delete
Hell yes !! I love these skirt looks my fave being the second one with the blue top and black skirt: you look aaaaaammmmmmazing woman!ReplyDelete
Does that skirt look black to you? It's a dark brown metallic actually. Thanks, Lorena!Delete
I so enjoy your posts, just never know what you are going to appear in next! I'm also one of those people who rarely comment but truly appreciate the effort you put into taking the time to dress and then share, along with the entertaining posts such as 'shoes my husband hates' - that resonated with me! Thanks SheilaReplyDelete
Aw, JP, thank you SO much for this sweet comment! Thank you for reading - much appreciated. :)Delete
Brilliant outfits, Sheila - can I be after Anna in the queue for that skirt, please?ReplyDelete
Hmmm...maybe! Thanks, Veronica!Delete
Two great outfits today, and you look cute as ever in both. Those leopard print shoes are divine and that huge brown belt is awesome. Surely you don't mean paws off to me re that fab skirt? As if I would...ReplyDelete
Powerfully cool outfits and dazzling colour combinations, sweet Shelia.ReplyDelete
xoxo ♥ Jessica