Today, things in my world got done. I booked some holiday stuff, had things installed, and made a lot of loud noises. I banged nails into walls!
- Top - Jones New York, vintage 90s, thrifted; last seen here in April with neutral and chartreuse
- Skirt - Episode, thrifted; purchased here last weekend for $17.99
- Shoes - Colour Joanne, Fluevogs; purchased here for $159.99
I had really positive reaction to this outfit - that's the usual response to this classic "fit and flare" silhouette.
|"I don't want to be in your stupid picture."|
This chiffon top is so delicate - it's fully lined, 100% silk, and covered front and back with beading. It's quite heavy. And it buttons up the back with opalescent shell buttons. Would you believe I thrifted it for $2.60?
|"I'm not looking at you."|
- Belt - thrifted
- Bracelet - Coro, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Earrings - vintage 80s, Joyce's
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
You guys really only see the cute side of Vizzini. This is what L and I have to deal with every day.
|"Go on...rub my tum."|