Today was exhausting. Our office building is having a controlled power outage, so guess who got to lug 16 cartons of milk home for the weekend?
- Top - Ina, consigment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in May with Danger Pants
- Skirt - Valentino, vintage 80s, thrifted; purchased here in June as part of a suit for $12.00 total
- Shoes - Faith Hi Lo Reumah, Fluevog; last seen here a year ago in July 2015 with salmon and magenta
And this is my first wearing of the skirt portion of my vintage thrifted Valentino suit.
While I'm not a huge fan of this taupe shade, the skirt feels amazing to wear (it is a very finely woven wool).
Pink and silver bling:
- Scarf - Ralph Lauren, consignment
- Cuff - St. Paul's Cathedral gift shop
- Bangle - local
- Earrings - Plum
I'm off now for the weekend, to do my weekendy things. We're headed out to the pub tonight, then Ulti tomorrow, but it's otherwise pretty quiet in my world right now. How about you? Any plans?