Well. I am home late, and I *may* have had many glasses of wine. I am not telling.
- Top - Alfani, thrifted; first worn here in June with Shoes My Husband Hates
- Skirt - J. Crew, thrifted; last seen here in September 2015 while likin' lilacs and velvet
- Shoes - Franco Sarto, consignment; last worn here (3rd outfit) a couple of weeks ago with white and pastels
|"I only look at you when I want something."|
|"Right now, you should let me into the hallway."|
- Earrings - don't remember
- Necklace - Banana Republic, consignment
Also: like I care.
Who else does not give two cares?
|"That would be me. We need to talk."|
I got a little somethin' in the mail today....
here in March and mentioned that these almost made the cut, "maybe if they go on deep clearance". Well, I did it. They were on from $319.00 to $159.99 and I bought them.
They are the Colour Joanne (link here 'cause I love). I have had two bosses in my life named Joanne, and they were both awesome people. Love to the Joannes of the world!
|Bad colour - they are more like what's on the website.|
I love the leather soles.
What are you doing to bring colour to your lives?