Ah, what a relaxing weekend; I totally needed this. Saturday was spent being sporty.
- Top - Monteau Los Angeles, thrifted; first worn here back in June 2015
- Skirt - Concept XXV, thrifted; last seen last weekend here (2nd outfit) with lace and turquoise
- Shoes - Franco Sarto, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in September 2015
- Cardigan (below) - Gap, thrifted; last worn here in April 2015 with cream
This was my outerwear worn most of the day.
- Cuff - gift from Karen
- Earrings - local
Vizzini kept an eye on things while we got ready to leave the house again.
|"I wouldn't have to be so vigilant if you stayed home more."|
|"Have you nothing better to do?"|
We walked down to Royal Athletic Park and met up with a bunch of our friends and their families to watch the Vancouver Riptide take on the San Francisco Flame Throwers. None of us had ever seen a professional Ultimate team play before, even though the sport was invented in Victoria!
|Royal Athletic Park is in a downtown residential neighbourhood|
|The visiting team in white, and the 4 officials on the left|
|The home team, the Vancouver Riptide!|
Sending t-shirts into the crowd with a slingshot.
And, game on!
L in his casual gear.
L and I strolled home afterwards, I dyed my hair while he napped, and we enjoyed a couple of games of Arkham Horror that night.
|"I smell elastic bands in that box!"|
This morning, I was up early to go get groceries (which should be arriving any minute).
- Shirt - Warehouse, thrifted; purchased here in April for $7.99
- Skirt - Vero Moda, thrifted; first worn here last week with stripes
- Shoes - Down to Earth Hadfield, Fluevog; last worn here (3rd outfit) last weekend for shopping with my mother-in-law
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather, consignment
Have to cover up my purple-stained scalp for a while.
- Earrings - Stella and Dot, consignment
I wandered through Rich Rags, a consignment store, and had a bit of luck.
It's pale blue and is by Topshop.
I also fell for these shoes:
Don't these just scream "Sheila!"?
Don't forget to check out these link-ups:
- "Visible Monday" over at Patti's Not Dead Yet Style
- "52 pick-me-up" over at Anne's SpyGirl, featuring ivory
I hope everyone had a great weekend!