I felt very visible today. This is a lot of pink!
- Jacket - Vero Moda in Blue, thrifted; purchased here in April for $7.99
- Dress - Kenzo, thrifted; purchased here in March with Jodi for $12.99
- Shoes - Camper; last seen here (2nd outfit) in November 2015 with a hair-matching blouse
Not to mention a very striped jacket and some very bold gold accessories.
As the dress is a very sheer cotton, it's nearly see-through - bust out a slip!
I had to laugh - I didn't notice when I bought the jacket...
Bold gold bling:
- Chain necklace - consignment (from a $10 grab bag)
- Necklace - Givenchy, vintage 80s, vintage fair
- Earrings - thrifted
Tomorrow is a special day - May the 4th (hint). I'll be wearing a little something...