When you have a style mis-step, you just get right back on there. I've easily posted over 2,000 outfits in the last 7+ years, and I think my good outfits far outnumber the not-so-good.
- Sweater - Ralph Lauren, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $15.50
- Dress - Truly; last seen here (2nd outfit) in January for an afternoon of drawing
- Shoes - Fugitive, thrifted; last worn here in August with mod bark
- Scarf - thrifted for $1.00
- Cuff - thrifted
- Stacking rings - thrifted
- Ring with stone - Dad's, vintage 60s, Frances Jewelers
- Earrings - gift from L, 5th anniversary
It's cool, grey and raining out...and I love it. It smells so fresh and clean, and it's great for all the wildfires and water conditions.