Hello, my friends! Our province has just mandated more restrictions - no more gatherings or visits with friends or non-household family, and masks are now required in all public spaces. I know that me, my friends and family have been doing our best to stay safe for the past month, but the numbers on Vancouver Island are poised to increase and we needed to crack down.
I had a last-minute dinner date on Thursday night with my former boss and now 22-years-strong friend, Tammy. We just made it under the wire - I came home and found out about the new mandate from L.
I'll take the sunshine while it lasts...
- Dress - Proenza Schouler for Barney's, thrifted; first worn here in August with blue shoes
- Turtleneck - Jacob, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in September layered under a dress
- Boots - Steve Madden, vintage mall; first worn here (3rd outfit) in October with leopard in the park
- Coat (below) - Forever 21, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in February to the theatre
Ann squealing with glee - it's the Grape Ape coat!
- Head wrap - thrifted
- Gloves - Roeckl, consignment
- Purse - Danier, thrifted
- Cuff/necklace - Robert Larin, vintage 70s, vintage mall, gifts from L on separate occasions
- Fang bangle - Alexis Bittar, consignment, Sidney
- Earrings - Tania Gleave, Granville Island
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Silver/onyx ring - Toccara, vintage fair
- Velvet blazer - Le Chateau, consignment; last worn here in March to get groceries
- Dress - Betsey Johnson, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) in December 2019 on another Friday
- Shoes - Iona Poser, Fluevog: last seen here (2nd outfit) to meet John Fluevog in December 2019
- Cape (below) - Coracle Clothes, vintage 60s, pass-along from Sheila A; last seen here in October
- Beret - consignment
- Gloves - Danier Leather
- Belt - Club Monaco
- Amethyst/gold ring - Frances Jewellers, c. 1965, Dad's
- Earrings - Kate Spade, consignment
I stalked this when it was in Le Chateau a few years go, but it was $99 and that's just too much for a jacket, no matter how much I love the black velvet and amazing embroidery.
When I saw this in a consignment store a few weeks ago, I had to have it! I got it for $40 (I asked for a discount because I'm a regular customer - it was marked at $50).
|"It looks soft and warm."|