Shoe Shine is on!
Get your kicks by showing your kicks!
My shoes this time 'round are always referred to as the Best Shoes Ever.
And they're comfy!
here in February (they are a fall/winter shoe in my wardrobe) and first wore them here in 2008 where I initially dubbed them the Best Shoes Ever. In between, I've worn them at least 12-15 times. Good costs per wear!
They are starting to look dated a bit to me now, as the platform style of shoe eases out of its time in the sun (for now), but I'll never get rid of these. If I ever own a shoe museum (it could happen!), these would get place of honour.
What shoes would you put in a museum? Would it be because of the style or your memories/associations of them? Show us!
Want to play? It's super-easy. Anyone can join.
- Link to a post featuring a fabulous pair of footwear!
- Include a link to Ephemera somewhere in your post (it's only polite). Leave a comment here if you like (note that comments continue to be moderated).
- Go to the bottom of this post and click on the InLinks "Add Your Link" button to open a new page.
- In the "Next Step," you crop the picture you want to display, and voila!
- Show your Shoe Shine spirit by grabbing and displaying the button in the sidebar.