My company celebrates diversity in the workplace and is doing Pride Week activities all week. My desk is covered in rainbow flags - I love it! This week I'll be wearing loads of colour to celebrate and show my support for LGBTQ+.
- White shirt - no label, thrifted; last seen here in June with a double belt
- Dress - Tangerine Jill, consignment; first worn here (3rd outfit) in April to the theatre with Mom
- Shoes - Effortless Bebe, Fluevog; last seen here in June for dinner out in velvet
I prefer it on its own, but the old "put a white shirt under it" trick worked just fine to make this work-appropriate.
It's still a once-a-season dress for work, maybe twice.
The hat was the only outerwear needed. It's hot but overcast today, which means muggy when you're this close to the ocean.
- Necklace - Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Earrings - the Cobbler, c. 2007
A very Happy 4th of July to my American friends!