I have a cadre of coworkers - both men and women - that I chat clothing with.
- Blouse - Cache (cash-AY!), thrifted; first seen here in March with the perfect pencil skirt
- Skirt (part of a suit) - Valentino, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in January with teal velvet
- Shoes - Asos, consignment; last seen here in May with a glorious beaded sweater
It's kind of like the live and in-person version of my blog, ha! I like to try to educate my coworkers on how to dress well on a budget, as well as how to express yourself through your clothing.
here, details here from when I bought it for $12.00.
On the top, we have a stretch silk blouse, with an equestrian theme and bronze snaps instead of buttons. I have a brown cami underneath, as the neckline dives a bit low.
You can tell this is quality; check out the back.
- Necklace - Banana Republic, thrifted
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Earrings - thrifted
- Chain/leather cuff - thrifted
- "Gucci" bangle - gift from Mom & Dad, from Italy