When you have a statement pair of shoes, it's best to build a simple outfit around them.
- Silk blouse - White House|Black Market, thrifted; last worn here in January with greys
- Skirt - Danier, thrifted in Powell River; last seen here in January in my secret Trek suit
- Shoes - Sol Sana; purchased here for $120.00
- Jacket (below) - Club Monaco, thrifted; last worn here in May
A loose, drapey, buttery soft silk top.
And a simple black leather skirt on the bottom.
A light coat for coverage.
- Bangle - local
- Dragon bangle - Lazy Susan's
- Crystal/silver ring - Soul Flower
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Earrings - thrifted
As of tomorrow, I am on vacation for a whole week! SO excited! I'll be back on Sunday to regale you with tales of adventure, but my overall frequency of posts will be less while I'm off. Gotta chill, gotta relax. A very happy weekend to you all!