I always feel like a flapper in this skirt, so why not go full-on...with pastels!
- Sweater - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last worn here earlier this month with Kermit shoes
- Skirt - Sandra Angelozzi, thrifted; last seen here in August 2017 with a long tunic and T-straps
- Shoes - Big Presence Earhart, Fluevog; last worn here in April with a bad blouse
- Coat (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last seen here on Monday
This thin cashmere sweater is soft and drapey, like an oversized t-shirt. I wear a vintage camisole under it because it's somewhat sheer.
Surprise! There's a scarf back there!
Outerwear - it's sunny, breezy and a bit brisk in the mornings/evenings.
Mostly old bling:
- Gold chain - Grandma J's, likely from the 80s when you could buy gold chain by the inch at booths in the mall!
- Amethyst bracelet - vintage 1930s? Gram S. (Mom, do you remember this piece?); Edit: Mom says it might have been her grandmother's (Grandma B), and possibly Scottish.
- Bead/chain necklace - 2028, Eatons, c. 1997
- Earrings - vintage booth
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery, Florence, Italy
- Amber ring - c. 1996
This is a very old piece. It is from my Gram S. (my mom's mom) - I am pretty sure she gave this to me in the mid-80s, when I briefly lived with her and my Grandad S. while he recovered from heart surgery. This (here) is a picture of my Gram and Grandad on my wedding day, and here's me with Grandad when I was a wee one (Mom tells me this is around my first birthday).
Here's some detail of my scarf, it being the first wear.
I love that it has a row of bugle beads every third fringe.