I'm a sappy romantic (and I'm married to one as well), so I always like to dress in pink and/or red for Valentine's Day.
- Dress - Ichi; first worn here (4th outfit) on the weekend with copper accessories
- Boots - Miz Mooz; last seen here in October 2017 with delicate f**king flowers
- Coat (below) - Forever 21, thrifted; last worn here a couple of weeks ago
Happy V-Day, my friends! I hope your day was full of the things and people (furry friends totally count as people) you love.
I wore a wine-coloured stretchy camisole under it for boobular coverage.
This dress was as deliciously comfy for a day at work as it was to party in.
Outerwear - of course I wore the Grape Ape coat.
here) is now faded out and blends into everything I'm wearing.
- Gloves - Parkhurst
I could have used a warmer coat and accessories today - it is COLD out there. Brrrr.
- Belt - local, gift from L
- Bracelet - Birk's, c. 1975, Mom's
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy
Happy Valentine's Day, from me and the Vizz-meister. This is just after I got home, when he's all cuddly and happy to see me.
|"Much love to my fans."|