Velvet, a down-filled skirt and new Fluevogs? It must be Friday!
- Velvet jacket - Jacob, thrifted; last seen in February over deconstructed poppies
- Cashmere/wool sweater - Hawick of Scotland, consignment; last worn in July with pink polka dots
- Skirt - Wei Peng Padding Down, thrifted; purchased on the weekend for $14.99
- Boots - Conquer Maleika, Fluevog; purchased with birthday gift cards last weekend
- Grape Ape coat (below) - Forever 21, thrifted; last worn rockin' it over a tube dress in October
We had a mini-blizzard overnight! Look what I woke up to:
Layers and warmth were needed!
Outerwear in your face! It's the Grape Ape coat, here to save the chilly day.
- Hat - Dex
- Gloves - Parkhurst
the other day that I was turfing two copper bracelets, and that I had better ones. Well, these are two of my better ones. I prefer the bolder shape of the cuff with the enamel "galaxy", and the link one is just amazingly intricate (I have matching earrings).
- Necklace - Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Cuff - Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Earrings - Renoir, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Cuff - Matisse by Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
Wishing you all a great weekend - don't forget to fall back (yay! an extra hour)!