Today was far too busy for a Friday! However, I made it, and now it's the weekend.
- Dress - Hale Bob; last worn here (3rd outfit) in June 2015 for a Zentangle date in the park with Mom
- Top (underneath) - Violet & Claire, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit, way down) with loose layers for a grocery shop
- Floofy underskirt - no label, consignment; last worn here (that I could find) in June 2014 under a long-gone chambray dress
- Shoes - Wonders; last seen here with the pagoda jacket in July (which I did give away to a good home)
I don't wear the floofy underskirt much, but it's a handy piece to have. I need a white floofy underskirt for an outfit?? Yeah, I've got that!
here in 2009, nearly 2 years after I bought it, when I discovered it was totally sheer (note that you can see my granny panties through the dress in that picture!).
My colleague Lesley (hello, honey!) said this is her "hands-down favourite dress" I have worn to work.
The tie that I used to belt it is original to the dress, but it cuts right across my boobs, so I pulled it out - I last wore it with the tie in its proper place here in 2013, when L and I first met Melanie in Vancouver (and I'm blonde!).
- Cuff - handmade, Nashville
- Necklace - 2028, The Bay around 2009
- Rosy ear-balls - Mangos
And since it is now the weekend, the Chairman of the Board is lounging on the deck. All he needs is a fedora and a martini.
|"This is my best side."|
|"Don't disturb my lounging, Woman!"|
Vizzini doesn't stay put for long.
|"I'm going to have to take my leisure elsewhere."|