It's been a lovely quiet weekend, full of hanging out with my two guys, L and Vizzini. On Saturday, L and I had to run an errand in Oak Bay (the rich-people municipality that we do not live in), so we went for brunch early, then bussed there.
- Dress - no label, thrifted; last seen here in May with florals and purple boots
- Shoes - Michael Kors, thrifted; last worn here (4th outfit) in June for a walk to town
- Dragon bangle - Lazy Susan's
- Silver bangle - Glee
- Earrings - gift from Megan Mae
- Star Trek magnetic pin - MoPop gift shop
I tried on lots of stuff at House of Savoy, but only bought two things. I love this crazy thin sweater.
I've definitely heard to Jean Paul Gaultier! I couldn't find anything similar to this online, but I think this is a vintage piece, guessing the mid- to late 90s based on the design, which is very typical of that era!
I liked the label explaining the care.
Also for $38.00, I found these fabulous booties.
They were marked size 8.5, but they fit like a 9.5.
Both of these items have been put into the "not till Fall" pile in the closet - I'm excited to wear them in cooler weather!
Last night, L and I chilled out playing boardgames.
|"I'm just watching for dropped food."|
|"Kitty treats or Mousie gets it."|
Today I slept in, had my coffee and strolled to town for groceries.
- Shirt - Banana Republic, consignment; first worn here in May with grids
- Capris - Contrast, thrifted; last seen here for our trip to PR last August 2016
- Runners - Dunlop, thrifted; not tracked - I wear them every day to walk to and from work
With my hat.
Vizzini has been flopping in the sun.
|"Curses, you found me, Woman!"|
|"My best side for my fans."|