This Jeans Week thing is weird. I don't feel like me in these outfits very much, and it's odd to be dressing so ultra-casual for a workday for me. I supposed that's why most people like Jeans Weeks! But for me, I'm really looking forward to putting a dress or skirt on again.
- Blouse - Tory Burch, consignment; last worn here in September 2016 with pink and yellow
- Jeans - DG2, thrifted; last seen here (4th outfit) with a rocker tee after a long, busy weekend this month
- Shoes - Miista; last worn here in April (3rd outfit) for a stroll to town for groceries
- Bomber jacket (below) - Lazy Susan's; last seen here (2nd outfit) to take Mom out for her birthday this month
Outerwear. Still chilly in the mornings.
- Earrings - don't remember, some time in the 90s
* * * *
So hurray, congrats to me, but really, I just want to say THANK YOU.
Thank you for visiting Ephemera.
Thank you for your comments.
Thank you for giving your opinions (good and bad).
Thank you for the time that you take from your lives to read about mine.
Thank you for seeing me, as I forge my visible, pushing 50, tattooed, purple-haired way through my life.
Thank you to L for not grumbling about the time I spend on the computer, or the fact that I have to "do my pictures!" before we go anywhere.
Thank you to my mom, my auntie Lois, and all my real-life friends who read this little slice that I share.
Thank you to my virtual blogger friends (some that I've met, some that I never will). You know who you are.