I scheduled myself to do my online WW training tonight, as I have a very busy 3+ weeks ahead of me (as do most of you, I imagine!), but I went for dinner at a fabulous restaurant with my dear coworker friend Rekha after work, and indulged in two glasses of wine and much wonderful Italian food, so nope, screw that. Not gonna happen. I also have the last 200+ pages of my Book Club book to read tonight (doable, I've read 400+ pages in the last 2 nights).
I'm a bit of an overachiever wannabe. Go figure.
- Dress - Seduce, consignment; first worn here in August while I was being whiny
- Shoes - Esoteric Temptations Odette, Fluevog; last seen here way back in December 2015 with navy and chartreuse]
- Coat (below) - Borgeoiis, vintage 80s menswear, thrifted; purchased here for $15.00
I quite liked my outerwear today.
|My usual photo table is being used as a DM's desk|
Odds and sods bling:
- Fur brooch - Catawumpus
- Bangle and earrings - Glee
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
He and I did have a nice cuddle on the gold chair, though. I gently set him aside and he settled down, but of course, he never sits still for long.
|"Must you, Woman?"|
|"Wait, is that fur on your dress?"|