I am having so much fun playing with all my "new" clothes! I could just put together outfits all day long.
- Fur-trimmed top - Gorgeous, consignment; purchased here for $10.00 (way down at the bottom, after my travel pics)
- Skirt - Gunex, thrifted; last seen here in October 2015 for a shopping day with Mom
- Shoes - Wonders Ayers, Fluevog; last worn here in November 2015 with a red dress
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, no label, thrifted; had since early 2014
That's not a really flattering picture of me on the stairs (for once) - this top is very fitted and looks so nice on. You cannot go wrong with a nice orange brocade! The pattern is orange, cream and olive green roses.
|"That top is made for licking, especially the fur."|
The top has no stretch (it zips up the back), so I had somewhat limited mobility in it, but I loved the "fit and flare" silhouette of this outfit. I may have done a twirl or two in it.
|"What? I'm a cat who eats things!"|
here, enjoy my "Tips for Thrift Shopping"!). It gets worn a lot at this time of year. It's a good neutral colour, it isn't damaged at all by the rain (seriously, leather is skin - rain will not hurt it! Um, but that's just me - never do what I say, heh heh).
- Bracelet - consignment
- Eelskin bracelet - "Gucci", vintage 80s, gift from Mom & Dad from Italy
- Earrings - thrifted
- Ring - Sarah Coventry, antique shop in PR