Hey, miss me? I went to a movie last night and got home slightly
tipsy late, so today y'all get a two-fer. You know: two fer the price of one.
- Blouse - Elite, vintage 80s, thrifted; first worn here with major sleeves in June
- Skirt - Vivienne Tam, consignment; last seen here way back in April 2015 with crisp white
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last worn here in May with a cold shoulder
Elaine and I went to see "The First Monday in May" (link here 'cause I love), a documentary about the staging of the "China Through the Looking Glass" exhibit and Gala at the Met in NYC back in 2013. It's an interesting look at how much work goes into an event that major, but I would have liked to have seen more fashion and less Anna Wintour dealing with seating charts.
- Belt - vintage, thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
Today, I defaulted to one of the pre-made outfits in my closet. I like putting together about 6-8 outfits out of things I want to wear, and then I can just pick the night before.
- Top - no label, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in April 2015 with the now-in-the-giveaway gingham skirt
- Skirt - Kay Unger, thrifted; last seen here in October 2015 (6th outfit, way down at the very bottom, worth it!) being very visibly Victorian
- Shoes - Steve Madden; last worn here in July 2015 - ha! with this same skirt (I'm so original)
I love the frilly little leather hem on this skirt.
- Belt - Fendi, thrifted on the weekend for $19.99
- Necklace - thrifted
- Cuff - gift from Karen
- Earrings - don't remember
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes