And just like that, whoosh! Today was over. I don't know where it went.Shoes My Husband Hates" week (even though a bunch of you are not on Team Heeled Sneaker!).
- Jacket - Alison Wonderland, consignment; last worn here in March 2015(!) with lock and key pants
- Skirt - Pierre Cardin, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in August 2015 with a bunch of colours
- Shoes - Half-Truth Tanya, Fluevog; last worn here (3rd outfit, after the VFF Gala pics) in February with a Betsey Johnson strapless dress
Here's what he had to say:
At last the bad shoe week is over! Here we have a pair of Fluevogs I absolutely love. Everything about these shoes is perfection, from the incredibly vibrant green, to the way it artfully fades to a darker shade. The buckles and straps are narrow and refined, and the pointed toe and narrow sole are trim and sexy. This is a shoe that says “classy” and “edgy” with equal fervour. Would I like these beauties to be four inch heels? I’m a man, so of course I would. But these shoes are so stylish and elegant even a low kitten heel appeals. These shoes renew my faith in shoemanity.
- Necklace - Mom's vintage 50s
- Earrings - Stella and Dot