It's almost the weekend, and I am looking forward to a wee break! No panicking - I will be back!
- Sweater - Dalkeith, vintage 60s, thrifted; last seen here with visible gauchos in February
- Skirt - H&M, thrifted; last worn here two days ago
- Shoes - Fly London; last worn here with the same sweater in December 2015
Of course I had to do some green pieces (sweater, shoes) for St. Patrick's Day.
Um...could you tell about my little "oops" above?
And the moral of the story is: don't alter your clothes unless you are willing to let them go if you mess it up. I'll keep the skirt - and wear it! - until I'm tired of it.
- Earrings - don't remember, Plum?
- Necklace - Banana Republic, consignment
All right, I will be back early next week with stories and pictures to share - a little break is required. Have a fabulous weekend!