All week, I've been trying to wear sort-of practical (as in MY sort of practical, ha ha) clothes with the anticipation of putting up the office Christmas decorations.
- Jacket (part of a suit) - Hettemarks from W&J Wilson, vintage early 60s, thrifted; last worn here in January while being Agent Sheila
- Top - Plum, consignment; purchased here a few weeks ago for $14.95
- Skirt - Bianca Nygard, consignment; last seen here in March for St. Patrick's day
- Boots - Miz Mooz; last seen here (3rd outfit) in October for voting
I got a few comments about looking "seasonal" in this. Must be the houndstooth skirt.
- Brooch - Victoria & Albert Museum gift shop
- Serpentine bracelet - Ellandemm, thrifted
- Chain bracelet - thrifted
- Earrings - 10th anniversary gift from L
- Death Star ring - Soul Flower
Um, I might have ordered myself some booties from Fluevog when they had free shipping on Monday...
Here's the link - linking 'cause I love - go ahead and buy them in this lovely coral-pink (they are not red, as they say on the box - lies!) or black and we can be Vog twins!
I like how some buyers have folded the top down into a wee cuff, or not laced them all the way up. I might also have to get some matchy ribbon for alternate lacing.
|My shoes came with "Holiday Button"|
On the sole, they have soul.
Aw, that's so nice.