Oh, what a week...I am barely ready for Hallowe'en, not that we're doing much. Some themed things at work on Friday, and a couple of friends over for scary movies on Friday as well.
- Blouse - Antonella, vintage 80s, thrifted; first worn here in September with locks and keys
- Jacket (below) - Precis Petite; last seen here (3rd outfit) in November 2014 for a shopping expedition
- Skirt - Precis Petite; last worn here in November 2014 with a leather shirt
- Both pieces worn together as a suit? Last time was for my 2012 Hallowe'en costume (I was Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds") here.
- Shoes - Bruno Magli, vintage 80s; last seen here in February with a barn skirt
- Necklace - Plum
- Ring - consignment
- Earrings - Dior
Speaking of balls, this is what the Dior ear-balls look like on: