What a change from yesterday! It's rainy and gloomy today. I dressed appropriately.
- Leather shirt - Danier Leather, thrifted; last seen here in November 2014
- Skirt - Dolce & Gabbana, thrifted; last worn here in February for a brunch and shopping trip
- Boots - Marc; last worn here in March with turquoise and a lacy top
I love this leather shirt, but didn't get much wear out of it last year. I am much happier with the fit of it since I lost a few pounds.
Shiny silver bling:
- Necklace - thrifted
- Death Star ring - Soul Flower
- Shield ring - Nine West
I'm actually writing this post in this outfit.
- Dress - Elie Tahari, consignment; first worn here in August with pops of aqua
- Shoes - Diesel, consignment; last seen here (2nd version of the same outfit) in June for an Urbanite in purple leopard
- Accessories - as above (rings)
This is what happens when you set the timer and the camera is in close-up mode.
It's actually lighter out now than it was this morning!
|"Is that lady coming over again?"|
|"Is that her at the door? I better skedaddle!"|