Ah, Thursday is over, Friday is nearly here! I'm feeling good!
|I forgot about the cardi label - I cut it off at work|
- Cardigan - Jacob, thrifted; last seen here in March with this same blouse
- Blouse - Le Chateau, thrifted; last worn here in July with an overall equestrian vibe
- Trousers - Peter Nygard, vintage 70s, thrifted; purchased here last weekend for $7.50
- Shoes - Queen of Prussia, Louise, Fluevog; last worn here in August while being Gaga-esque
Not so much with the butt shot - really, they don't ride up my butt that much! It's just the style!
Shiny gold disco bling!
- Belt - thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
- Chain cuff - thrifted
- Bangle - "Gucci", gift from Mom & Dad from Italy in 1986?
I am totally grooving on the 70s looks lately. Bring on the shiny gold!
Vizzini is stubbornly refusing to believe that it's getting colder in the mornings:
|"Ground level is for chumps. Cool cats sit on the third level in October."|