Sunday night, L and I were invited over to our friend Chris' house for Thanksgiving dinner.
- Top - Hommage, consignment; last seen here in September with orange suede
- Skirt - Animale, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in January with green fringe
- Boots - Indigo by Clark's; last seen here (2nd outfit) in March with aqua fringed suede
- Cuff - Jezebel Charms, gift from L
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Ring - POLY, vintage fair
- Earrings - Aldo Accessories
Monday was a stat holiday, so we chilled and tidied up the house. We've both taken a bit of time off this week to recharge our batteries, so we booked a plumber to come and do some incidental things, and a carpet cleaner to do our den and bedroom.
- Checkerboard Dress - no label, vintage 70s, thrifted; last seen here in April for Easter weekend
- Shoes - Half Truth Veda, Fluevog; last worn here (2nd outfit) a couple of weekends ago
- Belt - gift from Ruth
- Earrings - Tania Gleave
Vizzini has been in hiding mode for over a day. Here he is being a chicken-cat under a blanket on the couch.
|"Is everything back where it belongs?"|
Break time! I'll be laying low for the next while to give myself a blog break as well. Enjoy your week!
No, you enjoy YOUR week. Haha.ReplyDelete
Sounds like the perfect Thanksgiving meal, with the obligatory snooze on the couch. It's a great feeling to get all those niggling things tied up, like plumbing and cleaning. Vizzini, poor little chicken cat.
I really like your thanksgiving outfit! (You know how much I love maxi skirts)ReplyDelete
Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving, and enjoy your well deserved blog break!
Love,love the fluffy top from Vancouver! Thanksgiving sounds lovely - and enjoy your break. Give V a hug and kiss from me. xoxReplyDelete
When I looked at my calendar and I read Canada Thanksgiving, I immediately thought of you !ReplyDelete
You looked really good in that sweater and boots.
That Seventies dress is one of my favourite pieces of yours - fabulous! xxxxReplyDelete
Poor Vizzini - cats just hate having their surroundings or routine disturbed!ReplyDelete
Nice long skirt, I've been noticing them being worn more lately here in Toronto, wondering if I'm too short to pull it off. Looks good when you style it, you may inspire me to give it a go.
Glad you are taking a break, but I didn't read that when I first looked at the post from the 15th. I checked every day, no updates. I was truly worried! Know that you are loved!ReplyDelete