Sunday night, L and I were invited over to our friend Chris' house for Thanksgiving dinner.
- Top - Hommage, consignment; last seen here in September with orange suede
- Skirt - Animale, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in January with green fringe
- Boots - Indigo by Clark's; last seen here (2nd outfit) in March with aqua fringed suede
- Cuff - Jezebel Charms, gift from L
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Ring - POLY, vintage fair
- Earrings - Aldo Accessories
Monday was a stat holiday, so we chilled and tidied up the house. We've both taken a bit of time off this week to recharge our batteries, so we booked a plumber to come and do some incidental things, and a carpet cleaner to do our den and bedroom.
- Checkerboard Dress - no label, vintage 70s, thrifted; last seen here in April for Easter weekend
- Shoes - Half Truth Veda, Fluevog; last worn here (2nd outfit) a couple of weekends ago
- Belt - gift from Ruth
- Earrings - Tania Gleave
Vizzini has been in hiding mode for over a day. Here he is being a chicken-cat under a blanket on the couch.
|"Is everything back where it belongs?"|
Break time! I'll be laying low for the next while to give myself a blog break as well. Enjoy your week!