Ah, it's been a quiet weekend - so relaxing and pleasant. Let us cast our minds all the way back to Friday.
- Dress - Calvin Klein, thrifted; purchased here for $29.99
- Shoes - Guess; last seen here for Shoe Shine #26, and last worn here with floral and dots earlier this month
- Floral jacket (below) - Paparazzi, thrifted; last seen here in April with dots
Ballet West on Friday night after work. We grabbed some dinner and wine first, and I am ashamed to admit I snoozed a bit during the dances. There were 3 long pieces, each punctuated by an intermission.
I wore this embroidered coat again, as my outerwear garment.
With long cashmere gloves and a fur collar for warmth. It's still a chilly out there.
- Belt - BCBG Max Azria, consignment
- Cuff - homegrown vintage 80s
- Death star ring - Stone Roses
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
- Earrings - local
On Saturday, we had Ultimate Frisbee, so why not wear my other yellow dress?
- Dress - Calvin Klein; last seen here in September 2014 with a shirt layered underneath
- Shoes - Born, consignment; purchased here in November 2014 for $42.95
- Belt - consignment
- Buckle - She She Shoes
- Cuff - Shi Studio
- Earrings - Carracol
Well? What would you do? Which dress would you keep?