I'm super tired right now, after an 11-hour day.
- Cardigan - Jacob, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $13.50
- Top - Daniel Rainn, swap from Caro; acquired here the weekend before that
- Skirt - no label, vintage70s, gift from Elaine; last seen here (3rd outfit) in November 2014 with my Leia jacket
- Boots - Indigo by Clarks; last worn here in January with some equestrian things
This was a comfy and casual look for me - I liked not having anything terribly constricting, but it's still a slim silhouette.
I did a lot of walking today, including pushing a new microwave oven in a box for 6 blocks on a dolly. I was sweaty and cranky after that.
"Insane with intervals of horrible sanity" - yup, that about sums it up.
- Poe cuff - Jezebel Charms, gift from L
- Earrings - consignment store grab bag
It's lighter in the mornings now, so Officer Vizzini is back on the beat after his winter break.
|"I have many suspicious activities to report in our neighbourhood."|