Shoe Shine is on!
Get your kicks by showing your kicks!
I chose my beautiful green "elf" shoes for this edition of Shoe Shine.
They're a good example of the erratic sizing in shoes (not just Fluevogs, although they are crazy erratic). I usually wear a size 9 or 9.5 (Euro 40), but these are size 10 and are perfect.
I have pretty narrow feet and long toes, with a narrow heel, and these just work beautifully on me. I like that the top straps are adjustable over the foot.
These have gotten softer and more comfortable since I got them in March. They've also gone on sale at Fluevog (I really want the purple ones!). Go on... I know you want to go look at them here - my review is there. (Seriously, no kickbacks. I link 'cause I love).
Have you ever bought a duplicate shoe in another colour? I don't think I ever have.
Want to play? It's super-easy. Anyone can join.
- Link to a post featuring a fabulous pair of footwear!
- Include a link to Ephemera somewhere in your post (it's only polite). Leave a comment here if you like (note that comments continue to be moderated).
- Go to the bottom of this post and click on the InLinks "Add Your Link" button to open a new page.
- In the "Next Step," you crop the picture you want to display, and voila!
- Show your Shoe Shine spirit by grabbing and displaying the button in the sidebar.