1. Once you are tagged, post a picture of where you blog. This might mean a picture of your cozy bed, or your office at work (you naughty employee, you!) Feel free to be creative, but be honest--if your desk is usually covered in Ritz crackers and love letters to Brad Pitt, then show us!
2. Feel free to tell us a little about your space, or explain certain items in more detail. Or not.
3. Link back to this post. (I want to see how far this goes!)
4. Tag five other bloggers to show their blog spots.
5. If you are tagged and do not participate, you will become allergic to cabbage.
Uh, yeah, I'm not a very neat person and neither is L.
Straight ahead view:
Computer specs stuck to the monitor, football coaster, my new PC game "Scratches" (I love these walkthrough search 'n' solve games), L's "Icewind Dale" game, ratty old headphones.
View to my right:
Dark because of the light coming in at the window. Dragon candleholder, painting equipment, invite to some ball that we didn't go to, chapsticks, odds and ends of sticky notes.
Pretty messy, eh? Aren't you glad you asked, Hillary?