Monday, July 20, 2026

Floral Tulle - Half Right

Oh, Monday, my old foe. I whipped up a quick outfit featuring the new blue tulle skirt, as I'm sure you readers could have predicted. 
I like the bottom half of the outfit. Not the top half. 

  • Cotton sweater - Nor, consignment; last seen here in September 2025 in a layering experiment
  • Wool thin sweater - Diesel, vintage 90s, consignment; last worn here in March, layered under a floral dress
  • Floral tulle skirt - Taba, thrifted; purchased here yesterday for $5.49
  • Leather shoes - MJUS, consignment; last seen here in May with a crinkle skirt

I've had this sweater since I bought it for $19.98 in 2018 and I've worn it 9 times since I did a Flashback on it here in January 2021 for a total of 16 outfits. That's pretty good, and I'm happy with that cost-per-wear. 
The pinky-red sheer wool top under it is a layering piece and it worked great for the cold AC'd office. 

I loved the floral tulle skirt and have eyeballed all sorts of stuff in my closet that I can wear with it. 
Let's just focus on that positive. I got it half right! 

The stuff: 
These shoes are such a great colour. Blue! 

  • Silk scarf - Halston, vintage 70s, thrifted

Armour bling: 
I did a bunch of mandatory work training today, so was glad of my heavy metal. 

  • Necklace - Stella & Dot, thrifted
  • Crystal hearts bracelet - Juicy Couture, consignment
  • Carved faux cinnabar bangle - consignment
  • Silver/lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
  • Silver/smoky topaz ring - Anneli Neuman, Sweden, vintage mall
  • Silver/brass earrings - Mexican, consignment; purchased here on Friday for $32.00

No kitty pictures today, sorry! 

1 comment:

Comments are so incredibly special, and I love them and hug them and treasure them forever. Please feel free to tell me what you think!

I'm not currently able to respond to comments, but I will make every effort to answer questions. I do read every single one, and appreciate your comments.

Please note that comments containing affiliate links spam-y sites, spam comments and anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted.

Cheers,
Sheila