"Good riddance!" I hear some of you saying (the ones who hate misaligned plaids, I see you).
- Blazer - Le Chateau, consignment; last worn here in February with fabulous cowboy boots
- Dress - Zara, consignment; last seen here in March for a Mom-Day Adventure
- Shoes - Sumatra Teapot, Fluevog 2011; last worn here in January...with this same dress!
- Coat (below) - L'Atiste, consignment, Vancouver; last seen here in November
The fit is terrible. Too big in the shoulders (and yet no room in the armpits), tight in the lower back, baggy in the upper back.
You have to admit, I'm styling the heck out of it. Make it work!
this one) layered over the dress, but it looked horrendous - I blame the dress!
I swapped over to my old trusty brocade blazer (worn over 30 times in 10 years, Flashback here). It's doing a lot of the heavy lifting here.
The fabric of the dress is thin and feels cheap, the collar didn't sit right, and it gaped at the chest.
- Scarf - Roots, thrifted, gift from me
- Toque - gift from Tammy
- Brooch - Monet, vintage fair
- Gloves - Lord & Taylor, thrifted
- Mask - by Mom
- Belt - local, gift from L
- Brooch - Eaton's, c. 1999
- Hinged bangle/earrings - Alexis Bittar, consignment, gift from L
- Fang bangle - Alexis Bittar, consignment, Sidney
- Silver/onyx ring - Toccara, vintage fair
- Hematite ring - thrifted