I also needed lots of quick snuggles from Vizzini, who cat-bombed many of my pics this morning (I discovered when I uploaded my photos).
- Dress - Zara, consignment; purchased here for $11.40
- Floofy underskirt - Noa Noa; last worn here in May 2021 for our Mad Hatter Tea Party
- Bodysuit - Madewell, thrifted; last seen here in December 2021, layered under Morris print
- Shoes - Sumatra Coffee, Fluevog; last worn here in November 2021 with a blast of red
- Coat (below) - Mallia, consignment; last seen here a week ago in the snow
I know that the non-lined-up plaid on the pockets makes some of you twitchy - it's okay, I totally get that. The plaid is lined up pretty well everywhere else.
It's a nice enough dress if you don't look at my chest. Hey, my eyes are up here, people!
I like the soft fabric - it's like wearing a blanket.
For less than $12.00, I'm willing to overlook the minor issues (for now).
I undid enough buttons at the top to give me room to move around in the shoulders (this is a small-ish size L), which necessitated wearing a top under it - my charcoal grey bodysuit worked well to keep me warm without a bulky layer.
I also undid one button at the bottom of the hem to show off some of my floofy black underskirt. Why just wear a dress when you can zhuzh it up a bit?
I do not have a plaid mask - this one has hazy petals on it.
Outerwear - most of the snow is gone, but it's still cold.
Bundle me up!
I wanted to wear L's Roots grey/red scarf today (more plaid!) but he wore it himself - the nerve!
- Scarf - fake Louis (Lewis!) Vuitton, thrifted
- Gloves - Echo, consignment
- Hat - M&S, consignment, Powell River
What a perfect match to the dress these shoes are! This is their 26th outfit in over 11 years.
I didn't feel like wearing a lot of stuff.
- Necklace - swap from Vero
- Leather cuff - Guess, thrifted
- Hematite ring - thrifted
- Silver/onyx ring - Toccara, vintage fair
- Earrings - thrifted
- Belt - Gap, thrifted
The office was quiet, but I had a lot of work to catch up on and the day flew by.