I'm having to break out my warmest things, like my Roadkill sweater.
Doesn't it look like a snow-plow just ran over me?
- Sweater - Euramerican Express, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in January - the first outfit of the year!
- Turtleneck - Jacob, thrifted; last worn here for a Mom-Day adventure
- Skirt - Dries Van Noten, Fall 2005, thrifted; last seen here in June with a poppy blouse
- Boots - Rockport, thrifted; last worn here in October with a beaded snake and bronze pleats
- Mink coat (below) - vintage, thrifted; last worn here yesterday
This faux fur top is VERY warm.
On the bottom is my wonderful silk Dries Van Noten "Pirate" skirt.
- Fur hat - Eaton's, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Scarf - Careta, vintage, thrifted
- Gloves - Club Monaco, consignment
- Mask - by Mom
- Necklace - consignment
- Earrings - Sidney
- Wrist wrap - Kipling, thrifted
- Chain/leather bracelet - thrifted
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Brass ring - vintage mall
I hope the snow melts soon! I'm done with winter! Bring on spring!
Dois looks bastante impactantes.ReplyDelete
As peles não são para todos os dias nem estão ao alcance de todos.
Quem pode, pode usá-las à vontade, principalmente agora que o inverno aperta.
I can't even imagine it being that cold so I agree with you needing to layer up. I love that you still manage to look luxe and stylish while you do so - you really have a wardrobe that works for every season!ReplyDelete
I went to the end of year closing sale for the opshop with the kids today and picked myself up a very cute knit - was actually worried it might be a bit warm for winter in Brisbane, haha! I'm looking forward to wearing it when it cools down here next year.
Cold is cold! I think the blurriness from the cozy stripes/ Chevron are interesting in the sweater.ReplyDelete
You got our weather...boo! A fabulous outfit despite the trying conditions. xxxReplyDelete
Thank God you picked up a fur coat this yr.ReplyDelete
Another magnificent cold weather outfit, with your "roadkill" sweater and pirate skirt!ReplyDelete
It seems you've now got our temperatures from last week. Pretty unusual here too! It has now warmed up to +10°C, so the difference is huge!
How very fortunate you've found that mink coat in the nick of time! Brrrr. xxx
I'm done with winter before it even starts 🤣. Road kill sweater, lol, but I'm loving it. Did you wear those boots outside in the snow?ReplyDelete
No, I never wear my good shoes in the weather - I wear my Doc Martens.Delete
Ha! That's a funny joke about the sweater. By the way, I'm going to see the Devils play the Boston Bruins tonight in person. Go Devils!ReplyDelete
Ha, I love the name of that sweater! It's very apt.ReplyDelete
The mink looks so warm and soft!xx
That sounds like Freezing Cold for me, so unusual here too!. But you're managing it really well now that you can wear that fab coat!, and that really warm sweater (best name ever! ;DD)ReplyDelete
I'm not sure how I'd cope with really cold weather like this. The top looks uber cosy however and hurrah for that glorious fur coat!ReplyDelete