Back to work, back to remixing stuff from my closet, and looking for the "backwards" hangers.
This skirt is on its first wearing of the season - I thought neoprene might be too warm for summer, but apparently not!
- Blouse - Sandra Angelozzi, consignment; first seen here in June layered under a Kenzo jacket
- Skirt - Richard Quinn x Debenhams, consignment; last worn here in March with a black disco sweater
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog, consignment; last seen here in July with the debut of the Autumn Jacket
- Jacket (below) - Animale, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in June
I love long pencil skirts - they remind me of my late teens in the mid-80s.
I'm wearing a pale pink cami underneath, which blends into my skin.
I had to wash the blouse after wearing it last time - steaming out all the pleats was a pain.
- Scarf - Marc Rozier, consignment
- Mask - by Mom
- Belt - vintage 80s, thrifted
- Cage cuff - Bauxo
- Silver balls ring - Sidney; purchased here for $5.00
- Silver/crystal ring - Soul Flower
- Silver/crystal tower ring - antique store, Sidney; purchased here for $60.00
- Mesh bracelet - Harriet Grey, Sidney; purchased here for $5.00
- Silver earrings - gift from Petra
I liked the feel of the mesh bracelet - it felt like armour! The rings were excellent, no issues.