This streak of warm weather means I'm just zooming through all my summer dresses. Here's another one-and-done easy dress. It's not just a green dress.
It's a weird-looking thing, but as you may have gathered by now, I'm drawn to the weird and wonderful.
- Dress - Etro, consignment; last worn here in May 2021 for my first vaccination shot
- Shoes - Pegabo, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in May for a shop and dinner
The neckline and trim are an olive-ish-green almost grey satin, and the shoulders are kitten-soft silk velvet.
No pockets but I'll forgive it, since it's such a nice fit.
Incognito. I sunblocked my arms, and used the scarf to cover my neck.
- Scarf - Lanvin, vintage 80s, vintage mall
- Mask - by Mom
- Belt - Sangiorgio, consignment; purchased here for $20.00
- Leather cuff - Rimanchik, thrifted
- Metal cuff - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Silver/aventurine ring - consignment
- Silver/malachite ring - consignment
- Mismatched gold hoops - gifts from L
- Necklace - Robert Larin, vintage 70s, vintage mall, gift from L
I need more gold Brutalist jewelry (*cough*hint to L for my birthday*cough*) to augment the necklace and belt. Earrings!