I refer to this as my Firecracker dress - the abstract floral pattern reminds me of bursts of fireworks.
Masked up - we still have to wear masks in public places.
- Fan - Spain, gift from Mom & Dad, 1997
- Leather/cloth purse - Nine West, vintage, thrifted
- Mask - Lazy Susan's
- Scarf - thrifted
- Lucite/crystal bangle - Alexis Bittar, consignment, Sidney
- Earrings - thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Silver/onyx ring - Toccara, vintage fair
He's just a lump.
"I resemble that remark."
Yup, you do!
Our Provincial Health Officer gave the "okay" to hugging close friends and relatives. I haven't hugged Mom since February 2020, sixteen months ago.
L took a couple of pics of us at Floyd's where we enjoyed our old favourites (mmm...leftover jalapeno mac & cheese for later!).
Fine, it's too hot to deal with all that fur, anyway!
I hope you're all having a good week! Thanks so much for dropping by!