Going back to work today was brutal. So much to do, so little time, and it's all physical stuff with getting signs up (oodles of signs), stickers on the floor (four different kinds!) and arrows (so many arrows).
- Cardigan - Gap, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in April for my "what I would have worn to Easter if we weren't in a pandemic" look
- Sleeveless sweater - INC, thrifted; no longer tracked
- Skirt that was a dress - Lucca, consignment; purchased here for $19.99
- Shoes - Sorel; last seen here (3rd outfit) in July for Book Club at the Castle
I hid the raggedy edges of my hack job from cutting the top of this dress off and turning it into a skirt yesterday.
I have my sleeveless black sweater on, a little classier than a cami in case I had to remove the cardigan for overheating reasons.
For one, I can no longer search on "INC" to find this sweater - it now gives me results with "INC" in a word (like "incredible" or "since") instead of just "INC" words, which is EVERY post. Very annoying.
I even tried searching with quote marks - I know how to do a Boolean search! I have to search for H&M by typing in this: H&M. Weird, eh? The HTML is invading.
It's also somehow decided to dump all my email subscribers (which is a lot!), and they've not been receiving my posts since some time in mid-July! I have tested some things, and read a bunch of help pages, which led me to tweak/correct some stuff, and hopefully it'll start working again...but I didn't do anything to it in the first place! So frustrating. I wondered why some of my favourite people went missing! I hope they didn't think I got the COVID.
Anyway, rant over, and I'm just going to stick my tongue out at them, ha ha!
Stuff that wouldn't get in my way.
- Cuff - St. Paul's Cathedral gift shop, London
- Wood ring - Dots
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Earrings - thrifted