Ah, it's the weekend! I'm so very, very glad.
First, I do apologize to those of you who were receiving my posts by email. Please see the note in the right sidebar - I have submitted a Help Me! request to the forums here for the email issue, and hopefully, it will be solved soon!
Anyway, I'm really really tired of reading help info on this, and trying various things to try to make it work, and am getting very frustrated, so let's look at some clothes. I dressed like a neon pirate today.
- Vest - Religion, consignment; first worn here for our last visit with Karen in June
- Silk top - Kate Spade, thrifted; last seen here in July 2019 with some familiar items
- Trousers - Eleonora Amadei; first worn here in June with orange bookends
- Shoes - Mellow Bossa Nova, Fluevog; last seen here (2nd outfit) with a ginormous floral skirt
- Bangle - Materia Design, thrifted
- Silver earrings - Brenda Schoenfeld, 1992, vintage mall
- Silver/crystal ring - Soul Flower
- Silver/onyx ring - Tocarra, vintage fair
|"I am full of good ideas. Like napping."|