- Nylon jacket - Stella McCartney for Adidas, consignment, Vancouver; last worn here in April for a walk-by visit to see Karen
- Shirt - Ann Taylor, consignment; last seen here in June with a fancy skirt
- Skirt - Compania Fantastica, consignment, Vancouver; last worn here in April with green Gookey
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog, via Fluemarket; last seen here in May with a butterfly cocoon
I wanted to wear this skirt again, as I like mixing patterns with that delicious Creamsicle orange dot.
Zipped up for my walk to work.
This was comfy for sitting upside down in a chair for two hours.
Lovely yellow shoes! My feet noticed that heel, but they were pretty good for a short day at work.
- Leather belt - Liz Claiborne, vintage 80s, thrifted
- Stone/steel earrings - Plum
After my nap, L made us dinner and we couch-surfed for the evening. At one point, I heard a ruckus outside. What's going on out here?
Look at them, carousing on the neighbouring roof.
On my Tuesday "off" day, I headed to town to look for books for my next Book Club pick.
I just bought it last year, so this is only the second time I've worn it.
The hotter it gets, the less stuff I want to wear.
- Eelskin bangle - c. 1985, mine, repurchased decades later in a thrift store
- Silver/aventurine ring - consignment
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Earrings - Kate Spade, consignment
I had a lovely expedition up and down Victoria's Fort Street, shopping in local businesses.
I popped into Dots to scope out the new stock and I HAD to get this.
The suit is made by Smashed Lemon, a Netherlands company and this is from their Autumn/Winter 2019 collection (link here 'cause I love), on page 92.
The pants were regular $120.00, Dots price $39.99. It looks like these might have been for sale in a boutique? That yellow dot has a $55.00 price slashed down to $48.00.
The jacket has a nice chain for hanging it.
The Velvet Crease had 20% off on everything, with some items 50% off, including this jacket which I've been semi-stalking since early 2020.
I love the weird arcing shape of the sides - it's very futuristic.
It's by Tahari, and was new with tags, but the store removed them.
I love the strip of gold across the vamp.
They're by Pegabo.
We had a good session of tummy rubs. What a nice way to end the day.