- Jacket - Dex, consignment; last seen here in April with dots and stripes
- Sweater - Talbots, thrifted; last worn here in July with orange and kaleidoscopic colour
- Skirt - Pierre Cardin, vintage 1960s, vintage store, Vancouver; last seen here (3rd outfit) in April 2019
- Shoes - Marc; last worn here in July with the Lady Garden of Delight skirt
- Gold earrings - 5th anniversary gift from L
- Necklace - vintage 70s, thrifted
I bought this beautiful silk skirt in Vancouver on our 2015 Anniversary Adventure (here), in Community Thrift & Vintage in Vancouver, a secret store that Melanie (here) showed us, and which I've never been able to find again. I am hopeless without things marked on a physical map! (and you know I don't have a phone, right?).
I recognized the superb quality immediately, both from touching it, and from the vintage label.
|Flip flip flip flip|
My poem and photos are near the back.